100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
30 day money back guarantee.
No contracts, cancel anytime.
When you’ve got well written and researched documents explaining your business, or talking to some of the pain points your clients face on a day to day basis, you’re that much closer to getting your message in front of prospective customers.
To get on the first page of Google though, you’ll need to post your well thought out content to your blog, in a search engine optimized (SEO) manner, with the right images and context. We can help!
What you can expect
- You’ll get 1, 2, 4, or 8 blog posts from documents you provide to us per month
- Includes one featured stock image and up to three additional client-provided images
- Blog posts are optimized to rank for an identified keyword phrase
- Unlimited email support
What we need from you
- A Word or Google document (or prior published blog) you would like converted into an SEO’d blog post, which will work harder for your brand
- If you prefer to do the research (we don’t mind!), a defined keyword to optimize each blog post
- Your blog’s URL and administrative access to your blogging platform (Don’t have a blog? We can help you create one on your website!)
- Who does the work?
Our writers are native English speakers with extensive experience in journalism, blogging, and web content. We guarantee all of our work and ensure the satisfaction of every customer.
- Is the content delivered all at once, or will it be spread out over the month?
Whichever works best for you! If the topics you choose are time-sensitive, we will typically schedule or backdate posts depending on your needs.
- Do I need to provide final approval before the content is published?
We recommend you review the first few articles prior to us publishing. Once you become comfortable with our output of content, we can totally publish articles on your behalf and schedule.
- Do you provide revisions?
Yes, we’ll provide one round of revisions if necessary.
- What if I don’t like the results?
You can cancel at anytime, and if you truly aren’t happy we’ll give you your money back.
- Are images included?
Yes, you’ll get one featured image, and up to three additional images.
- Where do you get the images?
Depending on the need, images are sourced from royalty free “commercial and noncommercial purposed” sources, as well as from paid stock websites.
- Do you post this for me on my blog?
Yes, we will draft, post, or schedule the content on your blog or website.