100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
30 day money back guarantee.
No contracts, cancel anytime.
Email lead nurturing “drip” campaigns are a series of emails that introduce your business to your prospect/customer. Using evergreen content such as info on your business, your story, testimonials, press, offers or promotional discounts, you can develop a highly effective way to keep your new or existing customers informed and interested. A relevant software tool will be utilized to integrate your email drip so that it may be automated and tracked.
What you can expect
- Research your brand, target audience, and product or service
- Review any existing emails (if any), as well as your current customer on-boarding process
- Develop an email roadmap
- Create the email copy: welcome email, day 3, day 5, day 7, day 10, day 14, day 21, and two retention emails
- Up to one complete revision
- Draft emails with your preferred email automation software
- Add customer and leads lists into preferred email automation software
- Test email flow to ensure it functions properly
- Begin sending emails to leads and monitor engagements with reports
- After 1 complete email flow cycle, make pertinent recommendations based on statistics
What we need from you
- Information about your business
- An initial fact finding call so we may review your business goals and objectives, and allow you to fill out a worksheet
- Images: logo and product or service shots you’d like us to include in the email copy
- I don’t have a email software service, can you recommend one?
Yes, we will recommend one for you to use based on your business needs. Keep in mind, you may need to invest at minimum $10/month for a software service, in order to get started with automation. An additional fee may apply if we need to set up this service from scratch.
- Do you offer revisions?
We offer one round of major revisions, and two rounds of minor revisions if necessary. Minor revisions include spelling and grammatical errors.