100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
30 day money back guarantee.
No contracts, cancel anytime.
Are your customers on LinkedIn? Are you connected to them? Are you engaging with them with your personal LinkedIn profile?
Get more referrals, exposure, and make a meaningful impact on LinkedIn with weekly commentary articles, posted in up to 5 targeted groups, 3 times a week, on your behalf, while notifying every single one of your connections subscribed to LinkedIn’s emails.
What you can expect
- One unique commentary article written and published weekly to your personal linkedin profile, which will notify all of your connections, while building search traffic
- Posting in up to five targeted groups, three times per week
- Content is optimized for maximum impact and search benefits (SEO)
- Our proprietary personality matching system, to ensure our voice matches your brand’s
- Assistance with growing personal LinkedIn connections
- Unlimited email and online chat support
What we need from you
- Access to your personal LinkedIn profile
- Fill out our quick survey to help us match your brand’s voice
- Work with us to develop a social calendar to establish types, topics, and frequency of posts
- What does the LinkedIn Profile Management service entail?
For our LinkedIn Management service, articles we curate and share are referred to as “commentary” articles, which are not the same as blog posts. We’ll find a relevant article pertaining to your industry, write a paragraph introduction, and then post it to your news feed. The goal here is to increase your visibility along with visits to your profile, because your (subscribed) connections will get an email notification that you’ve shared a status update. When we share updates relevant to your industry and customers, we’ll also help build your personal connections.
- Is Linkedin Profile Management designed for personal or business use?
The offering is designed to promote engagement with your personal Linkedin profile, but if you’d like us to also post to and build your business account, we can do that for an additional fee.
- How is LinkedIn different than Facebook or Twitter?
With nearly 400 million members worldwide (and two new professionals joining every second), LinkedIn is one of the largest and fastest-growing social media platforms on the planet. LinkedIn members are professional, tend to be affluent, and are likely well-read.
- What if my LinkedIn profile isn’t great?
The LinkedIn Profile service will first and foremost optimize your profile for better readthrough and visibility. We’ll also work to get you the exposure you deserve to make a positive and meaningful impact on the business connections you’ll generate.
- What type of content will you be sharing through my account?
We’ll devise a content strategy aligned with your business’ brand, personal tone, and goals.
- Who will see my content?
The LinkedIn published post feature notifies every one of your (subscribed) connections each and every time we post content. LinkedIn Groups allow us to post into pertinent groups with precision targeting. Whether niche prospects, referral sources, or even B2C consumers, there are always groups we can share to in order to reach your particular audience.
- Is this for big businesses or startups?
Let’s face it: all professionals need to have a strong positive social presence. We support businesses large and small by maintaining a consistent presence on social media on their behalf.
- Is there a contract?
There are zero long term contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients.
- What if I don’t like the results?
You can cancel anytime (although no one does!)