100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
30 day money back guarantee.
No contracts, cancel anytime.
Blogging on a regular basis gives you the chance to position yourself as an expert, rank in Google’s search results, and when properly executed, generate leads.
As a business owner, you shouldn’t have to expend precious energy writing lengthy articles. Spend your time managing your business, and let us handle the content creation of your new blogs.
Got some documents you’d like optimized? Try out our Blog Post from Document service!
What you can expect
- 1, 2, 4, or 8 ~500-word blog posts every month
- Our proprietary personality matching system, to ensure our voice closely matches yours
- Search engine optimized (SEO) friendly content for your new blogs, built around Google’s latent semantic indexing (LSI) algorithm
- Unlimited email support
What we need from you
- Your blog’s direct URL (If you don’t have a blog, we can set one up for you for an additional fee!)
- A list of pertinent topics you would like us to write about
- If you have an article outline in mind, please let us know before we begin penning your new blogs
- Who does the work?
Our writers are native English speakers with extensive experience in journalism, blogging, and web content. We guarantee all of our work and ensure the satisfaction of every customer.
- Is the content delivered all at once, or will it be spread out over the month?
Whichever works best for you! If the topics you choose are time-sensitive, we will typically try to accommodate those first.
- Do I come up with the topics or is that done for me?
We can make recommendations or you can supply topics whichever works best for you.
- Are there any industries or topics you don’t write about?
Other than the adult entertainment industry, no. Not really! 😉
- Do you provide revisions?
Yes, we’ll provide one round of revisions if necessary.
- What if I don’t like the results?
You can cancel at anytime, and if you truly aren’t happy we’ll give you your money back.
- Are images included?
No, images are not included.
- Does the writer post this for me on my blog?
No, we will deliver the content in a document file. It is up to you to post or schedule the content on your blog or website.